Saturday, January 16, 2010

Smith Sunglasses Ideas For Finding Discontinued Smith Sunglasses?

Ideas for finding discontinued smith sunglasses? - smith sunglasses

I have a good challenge for all those who think they are smart enough to find something to ...

Where can I purchase a brand sunglasses Smith "clutch-style"? Smith was the clutch "style" three years ago, and I refuse to believe that there is no place for that, a few for sale in your inventory. In all my "google", I was at a place called www.apairofshades.com the sale said, but when I placed an order, she said she would not visit the camp.

if any one else, or sells, gives me so I can find some way these sunglasses, I would be happy to send you an invoice Crisp $ 50, you have my word!

And I thank you in advance for your help!

2 comments:

David G said...

You can buy in a store sunglasses

David G said...

You can buy in a store sunglasses

Post a Comment